DCF Flat Square Tarp
There is nothing better than being out in nature under a tarp, looking at the stars and being present in the moment.
Our superlight DCF Square Flat Tarp is the perfect companion for any adventures thanks to its extremely low weight, bomb-proofness and incredible versatility.
The square form and the numerous tie-out points make it possible to pitch this tarp in an unlimited number of configuration, from a roomy A-frame style pitch to wind-shedding setups.
The ultralight Dyneema Composite Fabric does not stretch nor sag, to give you the perfect pitch even during rainy conditions.
Includes a DCF Stuff sack small and 8meters* of 2mm reflective guyline with UHMWPE core.
Dimensions: 266 x 266 cm (8.7′ x 8.7′)
Tarp weight**: 187g (6.6oz) in DCF0.51. DCF0.67 in Camo adds +40g (1.4oz), DCF0.74 in Spruce Green adds +60g (2.1oz).
Stuff sack: 5g (0.18oz)
Guylines: approx. 2.7g/m (0.09 oz/yd)
• You can choose to add 4 extra tie-out points on the two sides of the tarp parallel to the ridgeline (see pictures).
• For maximum flexibility in the number of setups possible, consider selecting the option for an extra set of 10meters of guyline and 5pcs removable linelocs.
* Continuous length for max. flexibility. We suggest to cut two sections of 2 – 2.5m (2.2 – 2.7 yds) for ridgeline tie-outs, and at least 0.8m (0.9 yds) for the four corners.
** Excluding stuff sack and guylines
• This product is handmade by us and ships from our workshop in Mexico City, Mexico.
• 14-days return policy. Read our terms and conditions.
• Any questions? Contact us! We usually answer within a few hours (often faster).
€319,00 – €349,00