Minimalist, comfortable and functional, the Iterus 38L is the lightweight backpacker’s dream pack.
Suitable for multi-days trips for ultralight adventurers with low base pack weight and volume, and perfect for weekend trips for more traditional hikers.
The Iterus 38L is a frameless pack that features some of the most technologically advanced waterproof materials to create a pack that is both very lightweight and durable.
• This product ships from Italy to all the EU within 24-48h. Outside the EU? Contact us!
• 14-days return policy. Read our terms and conditions.
• Any questions? Contact us! We usually answer within a few hours (often faster).
€179 – €214
• Convenient roll-top closure
• V-style webbing straps for carrying extra gear over roll top closure
• Functional 4-point compression cords that fully cover the pack sides from top to bottom, allowing to significantly reduce pack volume when needed.
• Big stretchy spandex/nylon front mesh stores a lot of gear.
• Durable side pockets with double-layer elastic at the hem to firmly hold your gear in place.
• Comfortable 11mm (7/16”) thick shoulder straps, padded with EVA-foam and 3D spacer mesh.
• Daisy chain on shoulder straps for adding extra shoulder pouches or other gear.
• Chest straps with loops for lightweight hardware-free connection to the daisy chain.
• Included removable 2.5cm (1”) webbing belt, with two attachment loops to regulate for torso length. Optional removable padded hip belt (not included) can be used instead of webbing belt (see pictures). For hip girths up to 115-120cm.
• Drainage hole at each side pocket
• Taped seams (only when choosing DCF 2.92 as pack material). A pack liner is suggested with X-Pac fabric in rainy conditions.
• Optional shoulder pouches and hip belt pockets (not included) can be mounted to the webbing loops of the shoulder straps and the removable padded hip belt.
• Volume: 38 liters (30L internal volume, 8L external pockets)
• Unrolled height: 75m
• Average circumference: 85cm
• Torso length:
• up to 51cm/20 inches (first attachment loop)
• up to 57cm/22.5inches (lowest attachment loop)
Contact us for custom torso sizes!
• Materials Available:
Please read our Materials page for more info.
• X-Pac x21 rc Black (149gsm | 4.4oz/sqy) – Waterproof, durable 210 denier double ripstop nylon with a .5 mil polyester PET film backing for waterproofing. In our opinion, the best combination of weight, durability and cost.
• DCF 2.92 Black or White (99gsm | 2.92oz/sqy) – This well-proven fabric is a 2-layer laminate made up of an outer 50D polyester face and an inner 1.43oz/sqy Dyneema Composite Fabric. It represents the pinnacle of ultralight pack fabrics thanks to its ultralight weight coupled with good abrasion resistance and waterproof properties.
• DCF 5.0 Black (170gsm | 5.0oz/sqy) – This tough fabric is a 2-layer laminate made up of an outer 150D polyester face and an inner 2.15oz/sqy Dyneema Composite Fabric. It represents the pinnacle of ultralight pack fabrics thanks to its ultralight weight coupled with good abrasion resistance and waterproof properties.
• Pack Weight:
• Black X-Pac x21 rc – 320g
• Black or White DCF 2.92 – 265g
• Black DCF 5.0 – 330g
• Webbing belt adds 35g (included). Padded hip belt adds: 65g (not included)
• Suggested carry load:
• up to 6-7kg without hip belts
• up to 8-9kg with removable webbing belt
• up to 10-11kg with padded removable hip belt