When bad weather catches you unprepared, you know you can count on the Middus 2P. With top build quality, 16 guyout points and the time-proven pyramid design, the Middus 2P is the perfect tent for adventures both above and below the tree line.
• All weather ultralight shelter.
• Starting from 360 grams only.
• Double sided zippered entrance for easy entry and exit for two people.
• One sided zippered entrance available on request (contact us).
Designed and developed in Norway
• This product ships from Monza, Italy to all Europe.
• Any questions? Contact us! We usually answer within a few hours.
€519,00 – €549,00
• Ultralight all-weather shelter, sized to fit for two people.
• Two YKK #5 water-resistant zippers on both sides of the tent allow for easy entry and exit for two people. #5 zippers are the best balance between weight, bulk and durability. Anything less than a #5 would not be suited for harsher conditions.
• 8 ground perimeter guyout points secures the tent in high wind. All eight perimeter guylines are equipped with sewn-in Lineloc 3
• 8 mid-panel and ridgeline guyout points, secured with removable linelocs to adapt the shelter to weather conditions and reduce weight in more forgiving weather.
• Catenary cuts allow for great wind resistance, without limiting interior space.
• Generous peak vent allows for good air flow. The vent has a stiff tube that will keep it open even in strong winds (see pictures). The vent can easily be closed from the inside by detaching the velcro at the base of the tube.
• 6 internal elastic hang loops to hang bivy, inner tents etc.
• 1 internal peak elastic hang loop
The Middus 2P is not specifically designed or advertised for winter conditions above the tree line, but due to its wind performance it can be used in such environments by experienced people who are aware of the limitations of this kind of shelter and who know how to adapt it for winter use.
DCF 0.51 Middus 2P w/perimeter guylines: 360 g
DCF 0.67 Camo option adds: 50 g
DCF 0.75 Spruce Green option adds: 70 g
Stuff sack: 10 g
Included extra 12m storm guylines and linelocs: 35 g
Tent body*: Your choice of 0.51 White, 0.67 Camo or 0.75 Spruce Green Dyneema® Composite Fabric Waterproofness: 15 000 mm H20 (20 000mm for DCF0.75 Spruce Green)
Reinforcements: 2.92oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric Hybrid (aka Cuben Fiber Hybrid)
Guylines: Strong 2.5mm UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) core, over-braided with red polyester sheath and reflective tracers.
*For the best performance in harsh conditions, we suggest the use of DCF 0.75 Spruce Green for this tent. This fabric has double the Dyneema fiber content as compared to DCF0.51 and DCF0.67. This translates in higher tensile strength and increased durability.
Height: 135-140cm (depending on pitch height)