The Saccus 48L is the perfect pack for longer adventures spanning multiple days.
With padded sewn-in hip belts for maximum load transfer and stability, this pack is the perfect match between volume capacity, weight and comfort.
The Saccus 48L is a frameless pack that features some of the most technologically advanced waterproof materials to create a pack that is both very lightweight and durable.
• Out of stock? Check availability at one of our retailers.
• This product ships from Italy to Europe, USA and the whole world! Shipping is calculated at checkout.
• 14-days return policy. Read our terms and conditions.
• Any questions? Contact us! We usually answer within 24h (often faster).
€209,00 – €265,00
• Comfortable hip belts in Robic HDPE 210D are sewn-in to the pack for maximum weight transfer and better load carry capabilities. The hip belts feature webbing loops to attatch our hip belt pouches or other gear.
• Reinforced bottom section with Ultra400 fabric (for packs in Ultra 200 or Xpac) or DCF5.0 (for packs in DCF2.92).
• One mesh shoulder pocket on the left shoulder strap.
• Big stretchy spandex/nylon front mesh stores a lot of gear.
• One ice-axe loop
• Convenient roll-top closure
• Webbing straps for carrying extra gear at the top of the pack, and secure a tight closure.
• Functional 4-point compression cords that fully cover the pack sides from top to bottom, allowing to significantly reduce pack volume when needed.
• Comfortable 11mm (7/16”) thick shoulder straps, padded with EVA-foam and 3D spacer mesh.
• Daisy chain on shoulder straps for adding extra shoulder pouches or other gear.
• Chest straps with loops for lightweight hardware-free connection to the daisy chain.
• Drainage hole at each side pocket.
• Taped seams (only when choosing Ultra200 and DCF as pack material). Seam tape is applied to increase water resistance and increase seam strenght. The pack is higly water resistant, not waterproof. A pack liner is suggested to ensure pack content remains dry.
• Optional shoulder pouches and hip belt pockets can be mounted to the webbing loops of the shoulder straps and hip belt.
• Volume: 48 liters (40L internal volume, 8L external pockets)
• Unrolled height: 81cm
• Average circumference: 92cm
• Torso length:
• up to 50cm/20 inches (size M)
• up to 55cm/22.5inches (size L)
• Materials Available:
Please read our Materials page for more info.
• DCF 2.92 Black or White (99gsm | 2.92oz/sqy) – This well-proven fabric is a 2-layer laminate made up of an outer 50D polyester face and an inner 1.43oz/sqy Dyneema Composite Fabric. It represents the pinnacle of ultralight pack fabrics thanks to its ultralight weight coupled with high tear strength and waterproof properties.
• DCF 5.0 Black (170gsm | 5.0oz/sqy) – WIth a 150D polyester face fabric and higher Dyneema content, this fabric is a tougher version of the DCF2.92, perfect for thru hikes, and adventures that will put the pack to the hardest tests.
• Ultra 200 Black or White (119gsm | 3.5oz/sqy) – Probably the most advanced pack fabric on the market. It features woven 200D UHMWPE fibers. At a slight weight increase compared to DCF2.92, the Ultra 200 fabric has 3x higher tear strength, 3x higher UHMWPE fibers content, 7x the abrasion resistance. The backing of the fabric is a .5mil recycled polyester film, that makes the fabric extremely waterproof.
• X-Pac x21 rc Black (149gsm | 4.4oz/sqy) – Waterproof, durable 210 denier double ripstop nylon with a .5 mil polyester PET film backing for waterproofing. In our opinion, xPac x21rc fabric offers the greatest value for the cost.
• Pack Weight:
• Black or White DCF 2.92 – 430g
• Black DCF 5.0 – 520g
• Ultra 200 Black or White –440g
• Black X-Pac x21 rc – 480g
• Suggested carry load:
• up to 10-11kg