Iterus 38L (2022)
Minimalist, comfortable and functional, the Iterus 38L is the lightweight backpacker’s dream pack.
Suitable for multi-days trips for ultralight adventurers with low base pack weight and volume, and perfect for weekend trips for more traditional hikers.
The Iterus 38L is a frameless pack that features some of the most technologically advanced waterproof materials to create a pack that is both very lightweight and durable.
• This product ships to the USA and the rest of the world within 24-48h when in stock. Living in the EU? Check out our EU store!
• 14-days return policy. Read our terms and conditions.
• Any questions? Contact us! We usually answer within a few hours (often faster).
• Convenient roll-top closure
• Functional 4-point compression cords that fully cover the pack sides from top to bottom, allowing to significantly reduce pack volume when needed.
• Big stretchy spandex/nylon front mesh stores a lot of gear.
• Durable side pockets with double-layer elastic at the hem to firmly hold your gear in place.
• Single webbing straps for carrying extra gear over roll top closure
• Comfortable 11mm (7/16”) thick shoulder straps, padded with EVA-foam and 3D spacer mesh.
• Daisy chain on shoulder straps for adding extra shoulder pouches or other gear.
• One sewn-in shoulder mesh stretch pocket
• Ice axe attachment point
• Chest straps with loops for lightweight hardware-free connection to the daisy chain.
• Included removable 2.5cm (1”) webbing belt, with two attachment loops to regulate for torso length. Optional removable padded hip belt (not included) can be used instead of webbing belt (see pictures). For hip girths up to 115-120cm.
• Drainage hole at each side pocket
• Taped seams (only when choosing DCF 2.92 or Ultra 200 as pack material). A pack liner is suggested with X-Pac fabric in rainy conditions.
• Reinforced bottom section with Ultra400 fabric (for packs in Ultra 200 or Xpac) or DCF5.0 (for packs in DCF2.92).
• Robic 210D HDPE fabric for side pockets and shoulder straps, for added strength and durability
• Optional shoulder pouches and hip belt pockets (not included) can be mounted to the webbing loops of the shoulder straps and the removable padded hip belt.
• Volume: 38 liters (30L internal volume, 8L external pockets)
• Unrolled height: 73m
• Average circumference: 85cm
• Torso length:
• up to 50cm/20 inches (first attachment loop)
• up to 55cm/22inches (lowest attachment loop)
Contact us for custom torso sizes!
• Materials Available:
Please read our Materials page for more info.
• DCF 2.92 Black or White (99gsm | 2.92oz/sqy) – This well-proven fabric is a 2-layer laminate made up of an outer 50D polyester face and an inner 1.43oz/sqy Dyneema Composite Fabric. It represents the pinnacle of ultralight pack fabrics thanks to its ultralight weight coupled with high tear strength and waterproof properties.
• DCF 5.0 Black (170gsm | 5.0oz/sqy) – WIth a 150D polyester face fabric and higher Dyneema content, this fabric is a tougher version of the DCF2.92, perfect for thru hikes, and adventures that will put the pack to the hardest tests.
• Ultra 200 Black or White (119gsm | 3.5oz/sqy) – Probably the most advanced pack fabric on the market. It features woven 200D UHMWPE fibers. At a slight weight increase compared to DCF2.92, the Ultra 200 fabric has 3x higher tear strength, 3x higher UHMWPE fibers content, 7x the abrasion resistance. The backing of the fabric is a .5mil recycled polyester film, that makes the fabric extremely waterproof.
• Pack Weight:
• DCF 2.92 Black or White – 335g | 11.8oz
• DCF 5.0 Black – 405g | 14.3oz
• Ultra 200 Black or White –345g | 12.2oz
• Webbing belt adds 40g (included). Optional padded hip belt
• Suggested carry load:
• up to 6-7kg without hip belts
• up to 8-9kg with removable webbing belt
• up to 9-10kg with padded removable hip belt