For fast and light solo adventures, requiring minimum weight without compromising strength or space, the Middus 1p is the right tent for the job! With top build quality, 15 guyout points and the time-proven pyramid design, the Middus 1P is the perfect tent for adventures both above and below the tree line.
• All weather ultralight pyramid shelter.
• Starting from 280grams | 9.7oz only.
• Can be combined with innernet.
Designed and developed in Norway
• This product ships from Monza, Italy to all Europe.
• Any questions? Contact us! We usually answer within a few hours.
$499 – $529
• Ultralight all-weather shelter, sized to fit for one person.
• YKK #5 water-resistant zipper allow for easy entry and exit. #5 zippers are the best balance between weight, bulk and durability. Anything less than a #5 would not be suited for harsher conditions.
• 6 ground perimeter guyout points secures the tent in high wind. All six perimeter guylines are equipped with sewn-in Lineloc 3
• 8 mid-panel and ridgeline guyout points, secured with removable linelocs to adapt the shelter to weather conditions and reduce weight in more forgiving weather.
• 1 guyout point at the peak.
• Catenary cuts allow for great wind resistance, without limiting interior space.
• Generous peak vent allows for good air flow. The vent has a stiff tube that will keep it open even in strong winds (see pictures). The vent can easily be closed from the inside by detaching the velcro at the base of the tube. Elastic edge at the base of the ventilation allows for secure closure and wider opening.
• Internal hang loops at ridgelines and peak.
• Included extra 12m | 40ft storm guylines and linelocs for use on ridgelines and mid-panel tie-outs. We suggest a length of 1.5-2m | 5-6ft for these guylines.
• Innernet not included.
The Middus 1P is not specifically designed or advertised for winter conditions above the tree line, but due to its wind performance it can be used in such environments by experienced people who are aware of the limitations of this kind of shelter and who know how to adapt it for winter use.
DCF 0.51 Middus 2P w/perimeter guylines: 275g | 9.7oz
DCF 0.67 Camo : 305g | 10.8oz
DCF 0.75 Spruce Green : 320g | 11.3oz
Stuff sack: 9g | 0.3oz
Tent body*: Your choice of 0.51 White, 0.67 Camo or 0.75 Spruce Green Dyneema® Composite Fabric Waterproofness: 15 000 mm H20 (20 000mm for DCF0.75 Spruce Green)
Reinforcements: 2.92oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric Hybrid (aka Cuben Fiber Hybrid)
Guylines: Strong 2.5mm UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) core, over-braided with red polyester sheath and reflective tracers.
*For the best performance in harsh conditions, we suggest the use of DCF 0.75 Spruce Green for this tent. This fabric has double the Dyneema fiber content as compared to DCF0.51 and DCF0.67. This translates in higher tensile strength and increased durability.
Length: 285cm | 112″
Height: 138-142cm | 54″-56″ (depending on pitch height)
Width at ends: 105cm | 41.3″
Width at center: 165cm | 65″