Saccus 48L (2022)
The Saccus 48L is the perfect pack for longer adventures spanning multiple days.
With padded sewn-in hip belts for maximum load transfer and stability, this pack is the perfect match between volume capacity, weight and comfort.
The Saccus 48L is a frameless pack that features some of the most technologically advanced waterproof materials to create a pack that is both very lightweight and durable.
• This product ships to the USA and the rest of the world within 24-48h when in stock. Living in the EU? Check out our EU store!
• 14-days return policy. Read our terms and conditions.
• Any questions? Contact us! We usually answer within a few hours (often faster).
• Comfortable hip belts in Robic HDPE 210D are sewn-in to the pack for maximum weight transfer and better load carry capabilities. The hip belts feature webbing loops to attatch our hip belt pouches or other gear.
• Reinforced bottom section with Ultra400 fabric (for packs in Ultra 200 or Xpac) or DCF5.0 (for packs in DCF2.92).
• One mesh shoulder pocket on the left shoulder strap.
• Big stretchy spandex/nylon front mesh stores a lot of gear.
• One ice-axe loop
• Convenient roll-top closure
• Webbing straps for carrying extra gear at the top of the pack, and secure a tight closure.
• Functional 4-point compression cords that fully cover the pack sides from top to bottom, allowing to significantly reduce pack volume when needed.
• Comfortable 11mm (7/16”) thick shoulder straps, padded with EVA-foam and 3D spacer mesh.
• Daisy chain on shoulder straps for adding extra shoulder pouches or other gear.
• Chest straps with loops for lightweight hardware-free connection to the daisy chain.
• Drainage hole at each side pocket.
• Taped seams (only when choosing DCF 2.92 or Ultra 200 as pack material). A pack liner is suggested with X-Pac fabric in rainy conditions.
• Optional shoulder pouches and hip belt pockets can be mounted to the webbing loops of the shoulder straps and hip belt.
• Volume: 48 liters (40L internal volume, 8L external pockets)
• Unrolled height: 81cm
• Average circumference: 92cm
• Torso length:
• up to 50cm/20 inches (size M)
• up to 55cm/22.5inches (size L)
• Materials Available:
Please read our Materials page for more info.
• DCF 2.92 Black or White (99gsm | 2.92oz/sqy) – This well-proven fabric is a 2-layer laminate made up of an outer 50D polyester face and an inner 1.43oz/sqy Dyneema Composite Fabric. It represents the pinnacle of ultralight pack fabrics thanks to its ultralight weight coupled with high tear strength and waterproof properties.
• DCF 5.0 Black (170gsm | 5.0oz/sqy) – WIth a 150D polyester face fabric and higher Dyneema content, this fabric is a tougher version of the DCF2.92, perfect for thru hikes, and adventures that will put the pack to the hardest tests.
• Ultra 200 Black or White (119gsm | 3.5oz/sqy) – Probably the most advanced pack fabric on the market. It features woven 200D UHMWPE fibers. At a slight weight increase compared to DCF2.92, the Ultra 200 fabric has 3x higher tear strength, 3x higher UHMWPE fibers content, 7x the abrasion resistance. The backing of the fabric is a .5mil recycled polyester film, that makes the fabric extremely waterproof.
• X-Pac x21 rc Black (149gsm | 4.4oz/sqy) – Waterproof, durable 210 denier double ripstop nylon with a .5 mil polyester PET film backing for waterproofing. In our opinion, xPac x21rc fabric offers the greatest value for the cost.
• Pack Weight:
• Black or White DCF 2.92 – 430g | 15.2oz
• Black DCF 5.0 – 520g | 18.4oz
• Ultra 200 Black or White –440g | 15.5oz
• Black X-Pac x21 rc – 480g | 16.9oz
• Suggested carry load:
• up to 10-11kg | 22-24lbs