UL Carbon Fiber Tent Poles
Our ultralight carbon fiber tent poles are designed to set up our tents when you are biking, climbing, kayaking etc., and for those who do not use trekking poles.
We tested several tent poles in different dimensions, thicknesses, and types of carbon fiber and found the perfect balance between strength and weight.
The tent poles are made of high quality 3K woven carbon fiber with glossy surface finish for extra scratch protection. At both ends there are two plastic caps.
All tent poles have outer diameters ø11mm. This provides the perfect balance between stiffness, strength and weight.
– For our Duos 2P tent, two tent poles of 127cm (50″) are used. These weigh about 80g (2.8oz) each and are made of 3 sections of 42cm (16.5″).
– For our Solus 1P tent, a tent pole of 127cm (50″) and one of 90cm (35″) are used. The latter weighs about 56g/2oz and is made of 2 sections of 45cm (17.7″).
• This product ships to the USA and the rest of the world within 24-48h when in stock. Living in the EU? Check out our EU store!
• 14-days return policy. Read our terms and conditions.
• Any questions? Contact us! We usually answer within a few hours (often faster).
$23 – $26